Write a review
- Miniature Reese’s Cups
- Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Candy eyes
- Remove the wrappers from the Reese’s cups.
- Separate all of the cookie pieces and use a serrated knife to saw the cookies in half.
- Place some of the frosting in a plastic bag.
- Cut the corner off the bag and pipe frosting onto the back of the broken cookie pieces so they will stick to either side of a Reese’s cup to make wings.
- Using frosting on the back of the edible eyes, secure on top of the center of the Reese’s cup.
Verve Magazine https://www.vervesouth.com/