Owl Cake Pops
Write a review
- Box of Chocolate Cake Mix or Brownie Mix
- Chocolate Frosting
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Chocolate Candy Coating
- Styrofoam block
- Candy eyes
- Sunflower Seeds
- Gold Candy Stars
- Sliced Almonds
- Chocolate Morsels
- Prepare the cake or brownie mix according to directions. Once cool, break brownies or cake into pieces.
- Mix in just enough frosting to form the brownies or cake into balls. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat candy coating. Dip a stick into the coating to coat and place in a cake pop.
- Dip the cake pop into the candy coating.
- Press stick into styrofoam block.
- Place some of the frosting in a plastic bag. Cut the corner off the bag and pipe frosting onto the cake pop to affix candy eyes, sunflower seeds (beak), gold stars (feet), sliced almonds for wings, and chocolate morsels for ears.
Verve Magazine https://www.vervesouth.com/